Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Grace of Master


Question: Where will you go after you leave your body? Will you ever come back to planet earth?

Papaji: If I come back, I must go, and if I go I must come back. Therefore, the Truth is neither I come, nor I go. This is the Truth. Who goes? You speak of the body, not of your own Self. The Self doesn't come and doesn't go. Why should it go anywhere? What will he do going from here to somewhere else? He is not a businessman! Everything is included in the Self.
Why should you go? The king does not desire, 'I want to buy that house or apartment or place' because the whole kingdom belongs to him. The king has no desire to acquire property because it all belongs to him! Therefore, when you become a king you will have no desire to go anywhere and with just a clap of your hands all is fulfilled.
I am always Here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Papaji - Ki jai Ho!!