Saturday, May 26, 2007

Up To Dharamkot



On the way up .


I wandered up to Dharamkot and discovered the little forresty places up there . On the way up I stopped at the Himalayan cafe and waited for Kevin to roll up . We went on to see someone down the track , by the cows and goats, down and down the steps and into a little lofty place where we visited Kevs friend.We could'nt have our coffee there because there was a power cut and we could'nt use the electric coil to boil the water. So we made our way to the Pizziera and while following up behind I could see that Kevin was walking straight towards a snow leopard . This cat just walked out of the greenery , very cool, looking around and proceeded across the path . So I was screaming at Kevin but he could'nt see it ahead , so he started to walk closer . By that time "Snowy" as i'll call him disappeard into the scurb . And I missed a photo opportunity ! So I will leave you with the pics I took of that walk .



Snowy appeared on the second bend





After Pizza we continued through the forresty groves.




A serene place to sit .




On the way down.

Bagsu.

No comments: