Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mcleod



Pet Phython


I'm in mcleod ganj at the moment . many things have been happening here.mainly walking up and down . Up in the mountains that is the case , so everyday always involves a steep climb where I meet the local farming animals .



Local animal farm





and I have been lying in my room looking out at the kites and crows clashing and high flying .




Looking out my room
also hanging out in Bagsu a little, just up the road from where I live .







Not to forget the chai at the chai shop .







Last night I went to the toilet and look what I found . I call him Frankie my pet Scorpion , extremely dangerous when as small as this . I did not kill him but left him there and came back later to find him elsewhere .....he has gone now .



Frankie!

I have a few monk friends here who speak to me in some Hindi and practice their English. And I am teaching English to a Ladakhi boy which can be challenging at times , but fun .Below is Jimmy the guard dog , always following me to play.







Jimmy!

I've only managed to get one pic on the local street scene on Jogiwara road , I took this one as I was having breakfast , the old man is chanting away while the younger son is checking up on something .








Cheers !


No comments: