Sunday, December 14, 2008

Healing with Heart


Sitting here quietly , I have no idea what I am going to say . Over the last few months I have been organising, arranging, clarifying , ordering , changing and making better in any way that I can , and making the best for myself here in Perth .It comes like two steps forward one step back .......Along with this has come some seeing , understanding , loving , healing and being . Many subjects have crossed into my field and all to do with healing and discovering new ways to see things , and in a new light .





I followed up best I could by aquiring, ingesting and experiencing before saying too much; then I must admit that I felt at times like I had said too much when sharing . One thinks that I have lost my faith , one thinks that I have gone astray , and another cannot relate at all, missing the point altogether in making a cursory comment. Yet still within is a fire that is burning from the place I call , well what do I call it ? How can I call it a name , my mind just stops at the impossibility of naming, " My Heart " , and it is the same heart that you are . Together we will find that it cannot be named nor grasped. Yet we SEE in this that even we are not together in this . How can we be together when we are 'one ....without a second' .



Yesterday I had coffee with some people I have known for some years , and it was just like being in a bubble ..... mummblings here , mummblings there ........ an experience I have had before with them .Russell says " Just be present when you cannot hear" .......and good advice it is . I remember when I started to live another way of life,many years ago , and a good friend said , "your friends are now playing another card game now , you have only changed games , thats all " . Someone brushed aside my attempt to really get across the feeling of being in India; especially in Tiruvannamalai .





I could undoubtedly feel not only the present surroundings but also the mountains power and the imprints of centuries of Nayanars ,not only of one man who will be there in time, soon. Yet ALL of time there; while standing looking up to the fiery mountain top, all swallowed into this very mountain presence . Brushed off with a " oh, well I can do that here"....... in the context of such a place this is not so "here" , but if you really see this , truly and honestly, then it is so. There is no need to wait calculating for a 'special' someone to help you switch on the light.




Over the last few months I have been working on some healing for myself , this body and on others . Though it may sound like it is a straying away from Vedanta .... in that it is involving a 'Me' and " another" , in Vedanta they speak of the dehatma budhi idea which is the body mind thought .Questing what is at the root of the body mind is Atma Vichar . A business man once told me that if I go into healing that it did'nt make sense after doing all this inquiry .As long as one knows he is not doing it , then he can proceed otherwise he will be entangled with doership. Healing has opened my eyes a bit to see that we can change and affect - through the surrendering of the limitations that are presently believed in . Through giving up the ego and it's stories; they are not mine or yours but like pictures painted as a 'me' which is limited, standing in front of the skylike nature looking bigger than the sky.




That true nature is powerful and healing, because it is whole and complete with fullness and abundance . The healing results that I am witnessing with my mother are become more evident , now that others see what has been happening as a result of this .But it is not "I" that has done this , because I am not here to do these healings , yet the body is recieving this light, this awareness which is in all bodies , move one part of the pattern you affect all parts in the pattern , add the feeling of love in the pattern then in the entire pattern comes love .





Together with a tool , the same tool used to discriminate between what is real and unreal, one can invite and recieve grace and love that is unconditional healing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well put.