Friday, August 03, 2007

Walks Into The



An early morning walk and I saw this .






I went out after a week of rains and captured these ducks preening themselves on the lake near our home. It was great to get out after the wild seas and winds that lashed the porch .












Some more natural patterns show around the garden and I captured a micro shot of the leaves leaning quietly and at ease.





Water patterns in the crystal clear shimmer .






Above is the winding path of trees I came across when walking in the Denmark forest , I managed to capture a sense of transending into foresty silence .The friends I accompanied disappeard not to be found , alone I wandered after them .





One of the many shells on the porch . Spirals upon spirals leading naturally to the center of it self .







Walking the dog , the sea was welcome .








and contentment reigns!




I lay down on the dune and look up through the reeds to the sky.



And die .



Then I hear the barking of a dog !




And walk home .




No comments: